Wednesday, September 4, 2013

COMIC CON!

by Chad Morris

Just in case anyone is interested, here is my schedule for Comic Con later this week:



THURSDAY  
5:00 – 5:50 p.m.
How to Show Your Story Instead of Telling It (Michaelbrent Collings, Larry Correia, Brad Torgerson, Chad Morris, Batton Lash, James Dashner)


FRIDAY
2:00 – 2:50
Writing Effective Middle Grade and Young Adult Fiction: A Conversation on the Craft (Adam Sidwell, David Farland, Heather Ostler, Chad Morris, James Dashner, Brandon Mull, Robison Wells, Jenni  James)

5:00 – 5:50 P.m.
Fablehaven, the Beyonders, and the Inventor’s Secret: Brandon and Chad talk Writing & Comedy (Brandon Mull, Chad Morris)

6:00 –
Signing in the Shadow Mountain Booth


SATURDAY
2:00 – 2:50 p.m.
The Happiest (Creative) Place on Earth: How Disney Inspired Me as an Artist (Heather Ostler, Justin Kunz, Chad Morris, Rhiannon Paille, Lisa Mangum)

3:00 –
Signing in the Shadow Mountain Booth

6:00 – 6:50 p.m.
Plot-Driven vs. Character-Driven to Writing What You Know vs. Research to Outlining vs. Discovery Writing to Keeping a Writing Schedule vs. Tapping into Creative Energy: What’s an Aspiring Author to do? (Adam Sidwell, Frank Cole, Brad Torgerson, Chad Morris, Lisa Mangum, Aaron Johnston, Jenni James)


I'm so grateful they let a rookie in on some of this awesomeness. COME SAY HI.  Seriously. Find me and say hi. I'm seriously serious. Are you coming? Are you going to find me and say hi?

Good. I'm glad that's settled.

2 comments:

  1. You are crushing me even MORE that I can't go to Comic Con. But I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the sunshine butter on the toast of life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...